Introductory Weekend Trainer’s Package – Special Offer
Deposit: $500.00 + GST
Learn Reflexology Techniques to Promote Relaxation & Ease Neck, Shoulder & Back Pain
Option 1: Introductory Weekend Trainer's Package
- Includes Powerpoint, Student Booklet, Lesson Plan and Certificate of Attainment Template,
- Equipment checklist, & Feedback forms.
- 30% theory including: history, benefits, contraindications & techniques
- 70% practical covering relaxation techniques, and working the skeletal system.
- People LOVE it! – There are lots of people out there looking for good quality Reflexology Training. Many of our own clients were our first students wishing to help
Option 2: Certificate of Clinical Reflexology Trainer's Package
All Training Resources
- Comprehensive delivery schedule and assessment plan for each of 14 units – Approved by RAoA until June 2023
- Assessments & marking tools required to assess 14 units
- Class notes & handouts required to deliver qualification curriculum
- Powerpoint presentations supporting class notes
90 Day Step by Step Supported Program
- How to obtain RAoA Accreditation
- Where Do I start?
- Marketing / Advertising / Short Courses
- Venue / Equipment
- Cost analysis
- Successful clinics
Another consistent stream of income
Increase clients to your practice
What do others say about our Training Packages?
“I ran four classes within my local area and all were very successful and encouraging. I had lots of fun inspiring others. Half of the students booked into my clinic for individual treatments. I received 20% increase in new clients from recommendations. This unanticipated business increase was lovely.
I highly recommend Introduction Reflexology Package!”
- Maxine Blanchard, Central Coast NSW
“The feedback from the students was that it was an excellent course. They enjoyed the fact that there was a lot of practical experience in the workshop as well.
Thank you for a wonderful manual and power point presentation, I thoroughly enjoyed teaching the class and the students also enjoyed the energy on the day. I encourage others to expand their businesses with your teaching programs.”
- Sue Larkin, Sydney NSW
Location: ECUBIC 15 Barron Parade, Joondalup WA 6027 or Carine Clubrooms, Okely Rd, Carine WA 6020