Commencing 16th February 2020
CERTIFICATE OF CLINICAL REFLEXOLOGY
Is it time to launch your dream career?
Course Content Overview: Accredited by Reflexology Association of Australia – This is a Professional Certificate with Reflexology Association of Australia ownership and copyright. Reflexology Association of Australia Website: http://www.reflexology.org.au/ In addition to the 14 Core Units delivered, Perth School of Reflexology includes elements of the following subjects within its course curriculum. These are delivered at an Introductory level.
- Hand Reflexology
- Vertical Reflexology
- Maternity Reflexology
- Chinese Meridians within Reflexology
- Aged Care Reflexology
- Reflexology and Cancer
- Reflexology and Disabilities
(This course is delivered 2 days a month from February to December 2020). Course Summary
|Training Venue||Rocky Bay, 15 Chessell Drive, Duncraig 6023, Western Australia
(see map below)
|Days|| 1 Saturday & 1 Sunday per month||9:00am – 5:00pm
|Cost||Early Bird Total: $6225 +GST|
(Balance $5000 + GST )
Standard Total: $6975 + GST
(Deposit - $1225 + GST & Monthly Payment Plan: $575 + GST per month x 10)
Due: 25th of each month ( Feb - Nov 2020 ) inclusive
**All deposits are non-refundable and payable upon Enrolment.
|Deposit: $1225 + GST
Deposit: $1225 + GST
PLEASE NOTE – These dates include 5 CLINIC DAYS (MARKED IN RED)
TERM 1 - 2020 Sunday 16th & Saturday 22nd February Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th March & Saturday 21st March Saturday 4th April TERM 2 - 2020 Sunday 3rd May & Saturday 16th May & Sunday 31st May Saturday 13th June & Saturday 27th June TERM 3 - 2020 Sunday 26th July Saturday 8th August & Saturday 22nd August Sunday 20th September TERM 4 - 2020 Sunday 24th October Sunday 1st & Saturday 14th November & Sunday 29th November Saturday 5th December CLINIC DAYS: 9AM - 5PM
2020 Saturday 25th July 2020 Sunday 9th August Saturday 5th September Sunday 11th October Sunday 1st November Sunday 6th December (makeup)
- Total Face to Face Teaching Hours: 160 hours (including 40 supervised clinic hours) plus 36 hours Case Studies.
- Home Study: In addition, approximately 40 hours of Home Study required – comprising of written assignments, research and revision of class notes.
- Students are allowed to complete Units HLTAAP002 and HLTAID003 at an RTO for completion of Certificate in Clinical Reflexology.
- Unit HLTAAP002 – Anatomy & Physiology – Confirm Physical Health
- Unit HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
(These Units may be completed at an RTO of the student’s choice; however Perth School of Reflexology can provide acceptable options)
All payments are to be received in full prior to the student attending the course.
Perth School of Reflexology supplies all course material, workbooks, and practical equipment required during class. Students to provide pens, paper and have computer and internet access.
Refunds will not normally be granted due to student withdrawal from an enrolled course once the course has commenced. Prior to course commencement:
- No refund shall be granted within 30 days prior to course commencement.
- 50% of received course fee refunded within 30 days prior to course commencement.
Location: Rocky Bay Conference Centre, 15 Chessell Drive, Duncraig 6023, Parking & Public Transport
The venue is easily accessible by car, exit off Mitchell Freeway at Reid Highway. Free parking available & Bus available from Stirling Station .