NEW DAY COURSE
BEGINS 23rd JULY 2019
CERTIFICATE OF CLINICAL REFLEXOLOGY
Course Content Overview: Accredited by Reflexology Association of Australia – This is a Professional Certificate with Reflexology Association of Australia ownership and copyright. Reflexology Association of Australia Website: http://www.reflexology.org.au/ In addition to the 14 Core Units delivered, Perth School of Reflexology includes elements of the following subjects within its course curriculum. These are delivered at an Introductory level.
- Hand Reflexology
- Vertical Reflexology
- Maternity Reflexology
- Chinese Meridians within Reflexology
- Aged Care Reflexology
- Reflexology and Cancer
- Reflexology and Disabilities
(This course is delivered 1 day a week over 30 weeks excluding school holidays). Course Summary
|Training Venue||Henderson Environmental Centre, North Beach 6020, Western Australia
(see map below)
|9:00am – 3:00pm
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 5:00pm
|Cost||Standard Total: $6400 + GST|
Early Bird Total: $5950 + GST
(Balance $4725 + GST
Monthly Payment Plan: $575 + GST per month x 9
Due: 25th of each month ( July 2019 - Mar 2020 ) inclusive
PLEASE NOTE – These dates include 4 CLINIC DAYS (MARKED IN RED)
TERM 1 - 2019 Tuesday 23rd July - Tuesday 24th September (1 day a week) TERM 2 - 2019 Tuesday 15th October - Tuesday 17th December (1 day a week) TERM 3 - 2020 Tuesday 4th February - Tuesday 7th April (1 day a week) CLINIC DAYS: 9AM - 5PM
2019 Sunday 10th November 2020 Saturday 15th February Sunday 15th March Saturday 28th March Sunday 29th March (makeup)
- Total Face to Face Teaching Hours: 160 hours (including 40 supervised clinic hours) plus 36 hours Case Studies.
- Home Study: In addition, approximately 40 hours of Home Study required – comprising of written assignments, research and revision of class notes.
- Students are allowed to complete Units HLTAAP002 and HLTAID003 at an RTO for completion of Certificate in Clinical Reflexology.
- Unit HLTAAP002 – Anatomy & Physiology – Confirm Physical Health
- Unit HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
(These Units may be completed at an RTO of the student’s choice; however Perth School of Reflexology can provide acceptable options)
All payments are to be received in full prior to the student attending the course.
Perth School of Reflexology supplies all course material, workbooks, and practical equipment required during class. Students to provide pens, paper and have computer and internet access.
Refunds will not normally be granted due to student withdrawal from an enrolled course once the course has commenced. Prior to course commencement:
- No refund shall be granted within 30 days prior to course commencement.
- 50% of received course fee refunded within 30 days prior to course commencement.
Henderson Environmental Centre, North Beach WA 6020 Location, Parking & Public Transport
The venue is easily accessible by car, exit off Mitchell Freeway at Reid Highway. Free parking available & Bus available from Stirling Station .