Commencing 13th October 2020
CERTIFICATE OF CLINICAL REFLEXOLOGY
Is it time to launch your dream career?
Course Content Overview: Accredited by Reflexology Association of Australia – This is a Professional Certificate with Reflexology Association of Australia ownership and copyright. Reflexology Association of Australia Website: http://www.reflexology.org.au/ In addition to the 14 Core Units delivered, Perth School of Reflexology includes elements of the following subjects within its course curriculum. These are delivered at an Introductory level.
- Hand Reflexology
- Vertical Reflexology
- Maternity Reflexology
- Chinese Meridians within Reflexology
- Aged Care Reflexology
- Reflexology and Cancer
- Reflexology and Disabilities
(This course is delivered over 3 terms each Tuesday for 30 weeks – details below). Course Summary
|Training Venue||Henderson Environmental Centre, North Beach 6020, WA
(see map below)
|9:00am – 3:00pm
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 5:00pm
|Cost||Early Bird Total: $5975 + GST|
(Balance $5350 + GST
Monthly Payment Total: $6425 +GST
Plan: $575 + GST per month x 9
due: 25th of each month ( Oct 2020 - June 2021 ) inclusive
|Enrollment Deposit: $625+GST
Enrollment Deposit: $625+GST
Second Payment $625+GST by 01/09/2020
PLEASE NOTE – These dates include 4 CLINIC DAYS (MARKED IN RED)
Term 1 - 2020 October: 13th, 20th, 27th November: 3rd,10th,17th,24th December: 1st, 8th, 15th
Term 2 - 2021 February: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd March: 2nd,9th,16th,23rd,30th Term 3 - 2021 April: 20th, 27th May: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th June: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd,29th CLINIC DAYS: 9AM - 5PM
2021 Saturday 27th March Sunday 2nd May Saturday 23rd May Sunday 13th June Saturday 26th June (makeup)
- Total Face to Face Teaching Hours: 160 hours (including 40 supervised clinic hours) plus 36 hours Case Studies.
- Home Study: In addition, approximately 40 hours of Home Study required – comprising of written assignments, research and revision of class notes.
- Students are allowed to complete Units HLTAAP002 and HLTAID003 at an RTO for completion of Certificate in Clinical Reflexology.
- Unit HLTAAP002 – Anatomy & Physiology – Confirm Physical Health
- Unit HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
(These Units may be completed at an RTO of the student’s choice; however Perth School of Reflexology can provide acceptable options)
All payments are to be received in full prior to the student attending the course.
Perth School of Reflexology supplies all course material, workbooks, and practical equipment required during class. Students to provide pens, paper and have computer and internet access.
Refunds will not normally be granted due to student withdrawal from an enrolled course once the course has commenced. Prior to course commencement:
- No refund shall be granted within 30 days prior to course commencement.
- 50% of received course fee refunded 30-90 days prior to course commencement.
- Received course fee refunded less $100 admin fee 90 days plus prior to course commencement.
Location: Carine Clubrooms, Okely Rd, Carine WA 6020
The venue is easily accessible by car, exit off Mitchell Freeway at Reid Highway. Free parking available & Bus available from Stirling Station .