- Includes Powerpoint, Student Booklet, Lesson Plan and Certificate of Attainment Template,
- Equipment checklist, & Feedback forms.
- 30% theory including: history, benefits, contraindications & techniques
- 70% practical covering relaxation techniques, and working the skeletal system.
- People LOVE it! – There are lots of people out there looking for good quality Reflexology Training. Many of our own clients were our first students wishing to help
All Training Resources:
- Comprehensive delivery schedule and assessment plan for each of 14 units – Approved by RAoA until June 2019
- Assessments & marking tools required to assess 14 units
- Class notes & handouts required to deliver qualification curriculum
- Powerpoint presentations supporting class notes
90 Day Step by Step Supported Program:
- How to obtain RAoA Accreditation
- Where Do I start?
- Marketing / Advertising / Short Courses
- Venue / Equipment
- Cost analysis
- Successful clinics
- Another consistent stream of income
- Increase clients to your practice
“I ran four classes within my local area and all were very successful and encouraging. I had lots of fun inspiring others. Half of the students booked into my clinic for individual treatments. I received 20% increase in new clients from recommendations. This unanticipated business increase was lovely.
I highly recommend Introduction Reflexology Package!”
Maxine Blanchard, Central Coast NSW
“The feedback from the students was that it was an excellent course. They enjoyed the fact that there was a lot of practical experience in the workshop as well.
Thank you for a wonderful manual and power point presentation, I thoroughly enjoyed teaching the class and the students also enjoyed the energy on the day. I encourage others to expand their businesses with your teaching programs.” 😊
Sue Larkin, Sydney NSW