Learn Reflexology Techniques to Promote Relaxation & Ease Neck, Shoulder & Back Pain
Karen & Hollie came together as Perth School of Reflexology trainers after successfully treating many clients using the powerful tool of Reflexology.
Increase your knowledge and skill set and your clientèle will reach new horizons! Join us now and allow your therapeutic journey to begin..
Proven benefits of reflexology include: reduces muscular tension & joint pain, relieves fatigue, improves sleep quality plus many more benefits.
Book Now – Limited Places Available! Course – 75% practical, CPD Points earned – Certificate of Attendance Issued.
Next Course : Sunday 18th August
Early Bird Rate – $195+GST
Standard Rate – $225 + GST
Sunday: 9:00 – 4:30pm
Perth School of Reflexology offer a one day Introductory course in this ever popular modality. Students will gain a basic Introduction to Reflexology together with useful techniques to help improve health and wellbeing.
- History, Origins & Benefits of Reflexology
- Relaxation Techniques
- Neck, Shoulder & Spine
- All materials included with workbook
- Morning Tea provided
Please wear comfortable clothing and have short, clean finger nails with minimum jewellery.
- No refund shall be granted within 14 days prior to course commencement
- 50% of received course fee refunded within 14-28 days prior to course commencement
- Full refund of received course fee, less $25 administration costs, 28+ days prior to course commencement
15 Chessell Drive, Duncraig WA 6023 – Parking & Public Transport
The venue is easily accessible by car, exit off Mitchell Freeway at Warwick Road. Free parking available & Bus available from Warwick Station .